Saturday, February 18, 2012

MOMS Club















You will notice that some days it seems that I skip doing activities and/or posting, which is true! When we moved to Oklahoma, and I became a stay at home mom, I searched on Meetup.com and a general online search to see if there were any playgroups or activity groups for E. I was lucky enough to find the MOMS Club in the town where I live. Above you will see some pics of E at a few events we have attended with the MOMS Club (I tried to pick out pics that focus on E to respect the privacy of the other kids and parents).




The MOMS Club is a national organization with chapters in towns throughout the country. I can't say enough about how much these moms have helped with the transition to a new town and my new life as a SAHM. We have events, playgroups, and craft time with our kids, and even mom-only events. E and I plan our week around events we attend with MOMS Club, and some days we don't spend a lot of time on the more formal "instruction" at home. The benefits from these outings and interaction are immeasurable for both of us, and I would suggest getting involved in a group to any and all moms who are home with their kids part or full time.




This is the link to the MOMS Club.












No comments:

Post a Comment