Monday, February 20, 2012

Fun with Cloud Dough!

If you are anything like me, after baby showers and new baby presents, you ended up with at least one bottle of baby oil. Personally, I have absolutely no idea what I am supposed to use baby oil for, or in what circumstance I would use it. It has simply been taking up space in my cabinets for nearly three years. So, when I found cloud dough on Pinterest some time ago, I was thrilled to finally find a use for baby oil. But, being a bit of a neat freak, I wanted it to be an outdoor activity. Making cloud dough is very easy. I did a small batch which is 4 cups of flour and 1/2 cup of baby oil mixed together.
We broke out the sand toys and shoveled, sifted, and molded the cloud dough. E played with it for about 35 minutes. My inclinations of the cloud dough being messy were very correct, so I warn you to also do this outside or be prepared to clean up a mess inside.


I kept the cloud dough in a covered bucket to try to use again. E even helped clean up the cloud dough left behind outside! She loves using her broom, and insisted on sweeping off the bench. I definitely recommend this fun and easy activity!













No comments:

Post a Comment